Enhance your post-workout recovery by replenishing your body with key nutrients as served in this high-protein blueberry muffin shake!
Prep Time: 5-minutes
- 2/3 cup of frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup of plain or vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup of almond milk* (or milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons of rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter*
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
*For a nut-free alternative, replace the almond milk with a milk of choice (ie., cows milk, oat milk, soy milk, etc.). You can also exchange the peanut butter with sunflower seed butter.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
- Combine all ingredients together and puree in a blender.
- Pour contents into a large glass and enjoy!
- Total Calories = 424
- Protein = 25 grams
- Carbohydrates = 45 grams
- Fats = 16 grams
- Fiber = 6 grams