Fitness Center Management
Since 1988, Corporate Fitness Works has performed fitness center management for a wide range of clients – corporations, government agencies, universities, hospitals, residential and senior living communities, property management groups and more. With first-class facility operations and a collaborative approach to programming and engagement, anchored by our strong professional team, we understand and deliver solutions to match each of our clients’ unique needs.
We are experts in fitness center management. Allow us to focus on the fitness needs of your organization so that you can focus on your core business. Our proven operational systems cover all aspects of the management of your facility:
- Daily Operations, Policies, and Procedures
- Facility and Equipment Cleanliness and Preventive Maintenance
- Safety and Risk Management
- Participant Satisfaction Analysis and Reporting
- Market Demand and Interest Surveys
Engaging Programs and Services
A successful fitness center is more than the facility itself. It is about having an exciting blend of services and a team of professionals to inspire participation in healthy, active behaviors. We know how to develop and implement innovative programs and services to keep your organization engaged:
- Membership Recruitment, Enrollment and Retention
- Individual Fitness Consultation and Supervision
- Motivational Incentive Programs and Special Events
- Group Exercise Program
- Team Based Activities
- Interest Groups
- Community Outreach Programs
We recognize that our success depends on the team that we hire, train and develop to carry out your daily fitness center operations. Our team members meet the following requirements:
- Degrees in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or a related field
- Qualified group exercise instructors
- Certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Excellent communication skills
As a Facilities Manager, having an onsite fitness center is both a luxury and a benefit. CFW makes it easy as they totally take care of the entire project. They take care of everything as they provide full service management with professional onsite staff. From innovative programming and corporate wellness assistance, to equipment maintenance and professional onsite staff who show a true interest in our diverse membership; we get a great value for our dollars spent.
Join our mailing list!
Join us in leading the health revolution that moves everybody! Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team of wellness and fitness experts.