Servings: 4 (1/4 cup each)
Recipe developed by: Shannon Costello, RDN, LD with CFW
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt 1 tablespoon chopped chives (optional)
- Nonfat milk, as needed for desired consistency
- Mix all dried seasoning ingredients into Greek yogurt. Add chives for an optional fresh garnish.
- For a thinner consistency or to make dip into dressing, add nonfat milk 1 tablespoon at a time and stir. Continue adding milk until desired consistency.
- Serve dip with fresh veggies or whole-grain crackers. Use as dressing for salads, sandwiches, wraps, and more. Enjoy!
Quick Tip: In a rush? Keep a packet of Ranch Seasoning Mix on hand, and swap 1 tablespoon total of seasoning mix for the individual seasonings and mix in a single serving container of Greek yogurt.
Shopping Tip: Buy dried herbs and spices in bulk and make your own seasoning mixes for less money than store-bought versions.