For over 27 years, we have worked continuously to align ourselves with partners, suppliers, and organizations that value the importance of creating healthy cultures with a focus on quality, integrity, and trust. Like us, our industry partners and affiliates are known for being the best in their arena. As a result of our long-standing relationships and strong service record, we have positioned ourselves as a trusted leader.
From our company executives to our onsite fitness and wellness professionals, our teams are often invited to present and partake in local and national industry conferences and summits and contribute to expert panels focused on sharing best practices in our field. We are actively involved and maintain memberships in some of the most well respected consortiums of our industry, including:
- Wellness Councils of America (WELCOA)
- International Association of Worksite Health Promotion (IAWHP)
- International Health Racquet and Sports Association (IHRSA)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Mid-Atlantic Club Management Association (MACMA)
- American Academy of Health and Fitness (AAHF)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Partnership for Prevention
- International Council on Active Aging
With members of our Executive team holding leadership positions among industry organizations we help to shape national policy for disease prevention and health promotion; develop strategies to encourage physical activity among children and adults; and train and educate students and young professionals in a variety of settings.
Corporate Fitness Works’ founder and president, Brenda Loube is currently on the Board of Directors for the International Association of Worksite Health Promotion (IAWHP) and Chairs the Special Projects for the Association and the International Council on Active Aging (ICAA).