Our success is driven by a passion that comes from within.
We believe a healthy body starts on the inside, with results reflected on the outside. This is the underlying method for our approach when developing our wellness programs and fitness centers. Corporate Fitness Works teams are trusted professionals who share a passion for improving the health of our clients and their members.
We are here to give you a competitive advantage, maximize your investment, create change and inspire an environment that encourages healthy, active lifestyles. Work with us and discover how our passion, our commitment, and our unique team approach provides wellness and fitness solutions that bring out your organization’s best.
The CFW Difference
- With 30 years of experience, we are one of the pioneers of the corporate wellness industry. We pride ourselves on the long-term relationships we have with our clients. We still manage one of our very first contracts awarded 30 years ago and just recently participated in the remodeling and re-grand-opening of this same center!
- Our people are our greatest asset. We hire to our culture and go one step further by matching our talented team to our clients’ diverse cultures. We set high standards and expectations when hiring when it comes to education, certifications, and years of experience.
- We are a full service, one-stop shop when it comes to providing wellness and fitness solutions. We provide innovative fitness center management, wellness programming, facility design and equipment procurement services and consulting services.
- We are experienced in working with diverse industries and organizational cultures; corporate (i.e. manufacturing, financial services, retail, non-profit, technology, communications), government, residential, senior living, universities, hospitals. Whatever your industry, we have the know-how!
Corporate Fitness Works is committed to generating a positive influence of health and physical activity across communities where we live, work, and play.
In June 2013, we established Move to Impact to support this cause, extending resources and promoting opportunities to encourage health and physical activity. Our leaders and executives guide the way, serving as coaches, mentors, advocates and fund-raisers.
Our professionals and executives are often asked to serve on expert panels, share best practices and attend industry conferences. We maintain memberships in many of the industry’s leading organizations.
- Wellness Councils of America (WELCOA)
- International Association of Worksite Health Promotion (IAWHP)
- International Health Racquet and Sports Association (IHRSA)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Mid-Atlantic Club Management Association (MACMA)
- American Academy of Health and Fitness (AAHF)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Partnership for Prevention
- International Council on Active Aging
With members of our executive team holding leadership positions among industry organizations, we help to shape national policy for disease prevention and health promotion; develop strategies to encourage physical activity among children and adults; and train and educate students and young professionals in a variety of settings.
To lead a health revolution that moves everybody! With over 650 Team Leaders working at 140 sites across the country, Corporate Fitness Works is living proof that good health is good business.
Our mission is to design wellness and fitness solutions that inspire all to champion their own well-being.